THE ADVENTURES OF A SENIOR MISSIONARY COUPLE IN ALASKA

This page is to update our activities for our children and grandchildren while we are in Alaska. If you happen onto this page and you don't fall in into the above category -- go ahead and snoop. You might even want to check out Mormon.Org and lds.org to find out what we are doing in Alaska.

Monday, June 13, 2011

SUMTHUN' TO SAY

There are more personalized license plates in Anchorage that I have ever seen in any city I've ever been in. When driving around, it seem that every third car has a personalized plate. And, they are parked in every parking lot. The drivers in Anchorage all seem to  have something to say.

The following pictures were taken over a two day period.


I don't get this one...satirizing the word Agape, maybe?
Nice -- wrong continent.
Go, Grandma?
Let's hear it for U of A of Fairbanks!
Fort Richardson and Elmendorf Air Force Base are next door.
The back of a Vet."A car for US!" SURE!
Medical clinic parking lot...
Not a license plate - but at the door of the medical clinic.
A Southern Californian living in Alaska -- go home.
Are we talking a 60's pop song, or what?!
I prefer Bugs Bunny myself.
Fish quake at the approach of this car.
This is our car -- we missed damnation by one digit! Phew!
Is this Dobi Gillis or Dobi in the Harry Potter film?
Check out the license plate holder, too.
I wouldn't mess this this one except that the girl in
the truck got mad at me for following too close to get
the picture. Enlarge the picture.
No thanks -
Have Faith - really, it works. Just don't pronounce the "T"
and combine it with the "H."
I know - rude, crude, and unrefined.
The French?????
My new motto.
One of my favorites.
My favorite car of all time. It was beautiful...
being driven by a white haired senior citizen.
I know, its not the plate. But, it's an interesting bumper sticker.
So-zombi would be the plural, zombus the masculine,
and this would be the female in the singular.
Something from the "hood?"
Any ideas?
Eh??
This is my favorite since I'm a Rush Limgbaugh and EIB fan.
Notice that it is on a BEAMER!

No comments:

Post a Comment