THE ADVENTURES OF A SENIOR MISSIONARY COUPLE IN ALASKA

This page is to update our activities for our children and grandchildren while we are in Alaska. If you happen onto this page and you don't fall in into the above category -- go ahead and snoop. You might even want to check out Mormon.Org and lds.org to find out what we are doing in Alaska.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

GOD BE WITH YOU TIL WE MEET AGAIN

President and sister Dance are now home in Washington, beginning a new and exciting future and we're getting to know a new mission president. It's difficult feeling sorrow and excitement at the same time.

We didn't have a full 4 months with the Dances and yet I feel that I've lost a brother and a sister -- lifelong friends -- precious and wonderful Saints. I wept at their departing. They are pure in heart and full of light from the Holy Ghost. I will miss them greatly. I'm now trying to get my spiritual head around the reason that Heavenly Father wanted me to know them. It is not happenstance that we were sent here and were able to work with them.

The following are just a few of the pictures that I have taken of them over the last 4 months, most of them lately -- and without commentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment