THE ADVENTURES OF A SENIOR MISSIONARY COUPLE IN ALASKA

This page is to update our activities for our children and grandchildren while we are in Alaska. If you happen onto this page and you don't fall in into the above category -- go ahead and snoop. You might even want to check out Mormon.Org and lds.org to find out what we are doing in Alaska.

Friday, June 24, 2011

MORE TO SAY, ETC.

Here are a few more license plates I missed from the former posting.


If she's supergirl, why does she need a vehicle for transportation.
This car was parked in the parking lot of the post office adjacent to Industry Way. He was starting to back up when I motioned for him to stop. Then I took the picture. He rolled down his window and I asked him if he spoke German. He answered in perfect German. I asked him where he is from and he stated that he was from Minnesota, but that he'd spent several years studying in Germany. He saw my badge and asked where I had served and I told him that I served in Austria. He asked what cities and I told him. We talked for a few minutes and then he left. By the way, the word, Freude means Joy.
Mickey's girl friend.
---------------------------
 This was on an outing to the Sourdough Chocolate Factory. It's a tourist trap offering all sorts of fun native stuff manufactured in China. It also has a chocolate factory which makes very tasty and expensive chocolate candy.

The smiling wooden bear -- named Caliajah -- no cigars, and no broken heart.
He's smiling because he's about to eat
the sweet Sister C.

Sister C. with another of her boy friends.
He took Rolf's place after eating him for dinner.
This is the world's tallest chocolate fountain. The top tub is over 30 feet in the air, and pours in to four more before pouring into the big pool. I smells delightfully delicious, if you like chocolate. (ACK!)

No comments:

Post a Comment