THE ADVENTURES OF A SENIOR MISSIONARY COUPLE IN ALASKA

This page is to update our activities for our children and grandchildren while we are in Alaska. If you happen onto this page and you don't fall in into the above category -- go ahead and snoop. You might even want to check out Mormon.Org and lds.org to find out what we are doing in Alaska.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

ANCHORS AWAY -- NOT!

A couple of Saturday's ago, Sister Campbell (at the suggestion of Cari) decided that we needed to drive down to the Port of Alaska and look at ships. After driving into a couple of restricted areas, we finally found the place to park and look around. (It was actually the boat launch.) The first "Sehenswuerdigkeit" we encountered at the boat launch site was a ship's anchor. There is a sign on the anchor that I never did read. I guess I'll do that the next time down.


My calender girl.
The fat Elder Campbell.
This is the chain with which Sister Campbell has me
bound to her. (Actually, it's an anchor chain --)
Winding around.
Sister Campbell standing on the chain to my heart!
Sister Campbell in contemplation.
Hark! What light through yonder window breaks?

No comments:

Post a Comment